Every resident at Selfhelp is an individual with unique needs and preferences. We encourage retirement living through an active lifestyle and a broad range of physical, intellectual and cultural activities to enhance your quality of life.
Residents may choose from a variety of floor plans for studio and one-bedroom apartments with an extensive range of amenities. Our modern, spacious apartments have individually controlled heat and air conditioning. If you need a little more help down the line, we understand. There is no need to move to different part of our building. Our Assisted Living services come to you in your apartment.
We’ve taken care of all the necessities including housekeeping, meals and laundry services, all in one monthly rental fee:
- Freshly prepared, homemade Kosher meals (non-certified)
- Daily exercise classes
- Daily Activites
- Live weekly musical concerts
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- All utilities, except telephone
- Satellite television
- Emergency call system
- Parking for residents and guests
- Escort to meals and activities
- On-site staff 24/7/365